Cellular phones are one of the biggest platforms for marketing …
Five billion people now use mobile phones, and the effectiveness of targeting mobile users is proving to be the most direct method on modern marketing.
High conversion rates
There is a 45% response rate for SMS messages (email has just 8%), but more importantly, the interaction with these texts is also significantly higher than other marketing tools. Best of all, the results are easily trackable and SMS reminders have become the effective marketing tool available.
Boost your other efforts
SMS marketing can also help increase interaction with your customers via email, website traffic and even when they are present at your establishment. Using a shortened hyperlink is a great way to direct users to your website. A simple SMS reminder saying, “check your email for important updates”, can increase your newsletter open rates. SMS is a great method for distributing coupons which can increase in-store visits and purchases.
Direct method of marketing
SMS services can reach almost anyone with a mobile phone and are read on average within 90 seconds of being received. The effectiveness of mobile advertising has also reduced with the rise of ad-blocking technologies. 380 million mobile users now use ad-blocking apps, which limits the reach of mobile advertising.
- Send Mass Text Messages – Mass text messaging a snap to set up and send!
- Mobile Keyword Signup – People can join by texting a special keyword to a short phone number called a short code.
- Text Message Scheduling – Easily schedule text messages to go out on any date and time. Your messages can be automated to be sent on a regular basis.
- Auto-Replies – Auto replies are the automated messages that your customers receive. You can offer incentives, reply with images, ask additional questions and much more.
- MMS / Picture Messaging – Easily attach pictures to any of your outgoing text messages to boost engagement and response rates from your subscribers
- 2 Way Text Messaging – Inboxing / 2-way text messaging allows existing subscribers to reply to your campaigns, send you text messages, and engage you in 2-way chat. It’s a great way to stay connected and answer any questions your subscribers may have.
- Text to Win Contests – Text to win contests are a great way to engage your audience and build your list at the same time! Activate, run, and even award your winners automatically. Set it and forget it!
- Birthday Texts – Easily collect peoples’ birthdays when they subscribe. Then, when their special day arrives, the system will automatically send them a birthday text message!
- Text to Vote & Surveys – Text to vote and SMS surveys allow the creation of multi-question surveys & data collection flows that can engage your subscribers. Future text messages and be refined as per your audience targets.
- Repeating Messages – Need to send messages on a regular basis? This feature allows you to automate those reoccurring messages.
- Drip Campaigns – Drip campaigns is an automated feature that allows you to send a series of time-delayed text messages to subscribers after they join your text list. It’s an extremely handy tool that helps you continuously interact with your subscribers.
- Email Capture – Capture subscribers’ email addresses after joining your text lists. It’s a great way to grow your email marketing efforts in conjunction with text marketing.
- Data Sync – Do you have unique subscriber data that you would like to segment based off of? We make syncing all of that info with your existing subscribers is easy.
- Mobile Coupons – Send mobile coupons to your patrons. They are fully customizable with barcodes. Each coupon also provides detailed analytics on every interaction a user has with your offer.
- Single Send – Send or schedule text messages to individual contacts on your list.
- Free Rollover Texts – Unused text messages don’t go to waste.
- Extended Length Messaging – Need more than the standard 160 characters? No problem.
- Personalization – Your contacts are much more than just phone numbers on a list. Address each one by name. This feature allows you to easily merge first names, last names and more into your text marketing campaigns for that personal touch.
- Custom Subscriber Fields – Custom fields allows you to store custom data on your contacts.
- Detailed Analytics – Gain some incredibly useful insight into your text marketing efforts.
- Web Opt In Forms – Build gorgeous, mobile friendly opt in forms that can be used as landing pages, at kiosks, on tablets or embedded on your website.
- Age Verification – In some cases, you may find yourself only wanting to market to people over a particular age.
- “One Per Person” – Many times you’ll find yourself offering an extra special deal for new subscribers who join your text marketing list. To keep people from abusing the system, people who opt out and back in get a “welcome back” message and not your hot deal.
- Link Tracking – You’ll know exactly how many people clicked on your links and how effective the message was!
- Unique Coupon Codes – Provide a unique coupon code to individual subscribers.
- Dynamic Expiration Dates – Auto replies & outgoing birthday messages can have dynamic expiration dates, so specials are only good for a limited time.
- Use Keywords in Your Advertising – Flyers and print advertisements can include your key word and QR codes for growing your marketing list.
- Segment Your Contacts – Subgroups can be created within your text marketing lists based upon subscriber data like area code, city, state, date subscribed an more!
- Self Cleaning Subscriber Lists – If a person changes their number a line gets shut off, or a landline to your list, the system and automatically removes them.
- Real Text Messages – Some companies use gimmicky email technology to send your texts causing messaged to never get delivered. This system delivers the messaged directly to the cell phone carriers.
- 100% Carrier & CTIA Compliance – Carrier and CTIA compliance is a top priority. From proper disclaimers to opt-in management, you will be 100% compliant.
- No Charge for Incoming Messages – Incoming messages are 100% free!
- Store Unlimited Contacts – Have as many phone numbers signed up for your text marketing / SMS marketing lists as possible.
- Adjust Your Plan at Anytime – Since there are absolutely no contracts, you have the ability to easily slide your plan up or down.
- Secure Information – All your information is 100% safe and secure behind an industry standard 256 bit AES SSL encryption.
- Shopify – Direct integration with Shopify allows customers to opt into your SMS marketing list at checkout and data can be saved for targeting campaigns.
- Zapier – This connects your business with over 1,100 popular services that people use everyday.
- Email – Sync with email marketing services like MailChimp, Constant Contact, ActiveCampaign and more.
- Facebook – Can cross post text messages to Facebook.
- API – Easily allow your application to start texting!
- Webhooks – Webooks are a quick and easy way for your application to capture information when those events happen.
Please contact me today to get started with your new SMS marketing strategy. I can set it up completely, and even administrate your campaigns. Or if you are particularly computer savvy you can sign up here and use the promo code STR72B to get a discount! There is also a free account option for those of you that would simply like to see if SMS marketing is a good fit for your business. Either way, my team and I will be happy to answer any questions you have.